Triund is one of the beautiful hills in Mcleodganj. With breathtaking views of the Kangra valley and the snow-covered Dhauladhar ranges. Our Fixed camp at Mana near Triund offers breakthrough views of the Dhauladhar ranges and also the Kangra valley. Welcome to your own home in the hills..
- Trip Includes
Max. Altitute : Triund – 2300 m
Season : March – May & October – December
Accommodation : 01 Night at Camp Mana
Grade : Challenging
Triund is one of the beautiful hills in Mcleodganj. With breathtaking views of the Kangra valley and the snow-covered Dhauladhar ranges, the hike to Triund is the most popular activity in Mcleodganj. This indulges you in the exciting Triund camping in the wilderness of the Himalayas and gives you a chance to witness the best overnight views of the mountain.
DAY 01: Mcleodganj - Bhagsu Nag - Mana (2300m) Trek/3 km
It is a beautiful walk through mixed forests of deodar, oak and rhododendron. Triund is situated on a ridge with a beautiful view of whole Kangra valley on one side and Dhauladhar mountain range on the other. Night stay in a tents or private guest houses.
DAY 02: Mana -Triund - Snow Line - Mana (3300m) Trek/8 Km
This is an acclimatization day. After a short ascent from Triund traverse a ridge to reach Laka Got a temporary shepherd camp. Laka Got is situated at the snout of small glacier, which is full of snow and ice in early summer, and the snow melts away during the monsoon. Afternoon back to Mana camp. Night stay in the camp at Mana.
DAY 03: Mana - Letta - Mcleodganj (2300m) Trek/9 km
Follow the same route on the way back or a different one from Mana going over a grassy meadow and descend down to Bhagsu Nag and then to Mcleodganj.
CAMPING PRICE INCLUDE :
- Accommodation in a Trekking Style tents on twin/Triple sharing with sleeping bags,mattress/Liners / Dry pit Toilet Tents and kitchen facility.
- All meals ( Pure Vegetarian )start from Pack Lunch on day 01 to Breakfast on day last of the camp.
- Expert Mountain Guide.
- Spring boiled water to be serve in a Camp .
CAMPING PRICE EXCLUD:
- Hotel accommodation and meals in Dharamshala before and after the camp.
- Items and services of personal nature like soft drinks. Alcoholic drinks (not recommended) etc.
- Any other services that are not mentioned under the head “price includes”.
- Any type of transport.