Snowline Trek takes you to Laka Got. Beginning with an awe-inspiring sunrise, the day ends amidst the snow. Spend the night in Laka Got, and then begin your downhill journey in the morning, which will end in Bhagsu Nag. At this point, your Triund Trek in McLeodganj concludes, leaving you with pleasing memories.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
Max. Altitute : Triund – 3500 m
Season : March – May & October – December
Accommodation : 02 Night at Mana Camp
Grade ; Challenging
The three days of adventure, involving 28 km of trekking and staying overnight in the wild, will definitely be one of the best journeys of your life. The trail on the first day of the trip takes you through a dense forest, offering you uninterrupted views of snow-clad mountains. After reaching Triund Hill, the majestic sunset you capture will become an unforgettable sight.
Triund and Snowline trek provides majestic views of the hills all around. One gets an alluring feel by its heights and the sceneries it provides. Snowline Trek includes going up further to Snowline which you can reach just by trekking for 4 km. You will get a wider view of the high mountain peaks. The total distance covered in the trek is 12 km.
DAY 01: Mcleodganj - Bhagsu Nag - Mana (2300m) Trek/3 km
It is a beautiful walk through mixed forests of Deodar, oak and rhododendron. Triund is situated on a ridge with a beautiful view of whole Kangra valley on one side and Dhauladhar mountain range on the other. Night stay in a tents or private guest houses.
DAY 02: Mana -Triund - Snow Line - Mana (3300m) Trek/8 Km
This is an acclimatization day. After a short ascent from Triund traverse a ridge to reach Laka Got a temporary shepherd camp. Laka Got is situated at the snout of small glacier, which is full of snow and ice in early summer, and the snow melts away during the monsoon. Afternoon back to Mana camp. Night stay in the camp at Mana.
DAY 03: Mana - Letta - Mcleodganj (2300m) Trek/9 km
Follow the same route on the way back or a different one from Mana going over a grassy meadow and descend down to Bhagsu Nag and then to Mcleodganj.
- Both nights accommodation in a Mana camp.
- All meal during Trek and Camp start from pack lunch on day first to B/Fast on day last of the trek.
- Expert mountain Instructor/Guide.
- Camping equipment – international quality equipment will be provided
- Bone fire in case of cold weather.
- Travel between Delhi and Mcleodganj (can be arranged by us on request)
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.