Kareri Adventure Camp is situated in the nature blessed and remote village named “Kareri”, some 20 kms from Dharamsala. Kareri village is known for it’s peaceful ambiance, natural surroundings and for it’s magnificent view of the mighty Dhauladhar ranges in Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh.
- Camp Packages
- Trip Includes & Other Infos
The camp offers Tent accommodation in this beautiful village with food facilities, hiking, trekking, cycling trips to nearby places and a fun filled adventure holidays at Dharamsala. Own and operated by professionals from the adventure sector, the camp is a must to stay while your trip to this hill station of Himachal. At Kareri Adventure camp, you have various adventure activities to be done like Day hikes around the remote Himalayan villages nearby, trekking and a cycling tour to the roads of this himalayan terrain.
DAY 01: Dharamshala – Kareri village (1870m) Drive /25km
Assistance on arrival at Dharamshala Bus stand and transfer to Kareri by Jeep total distance 25KM duration 2 Hrs. After fresh up and Breakfast we walk around Kareri Village andNouliKhad.Afternoon back to Camp for Lunch.O/N Camp at Adventure Camp Kareri.
DAY 02: Kareri village to Dharamshala back.
After breakfast we start Trek down Hill to Ghera and from Ghera drive by jeep to Dharamshala.
Fix Camping Package Prices
- Camping only : 700/- p.p
- Camping w/ Breakfast / Dinner = 1000/- p.p
- Camping + all meals : 1200/- p.p
- Camping + all meals + Transport : 2500/- p.p
- 25 % of the total payment at the time of booking. Full and final payment on arrival time.
- 8 days before the tour starting date : 50% charge.
- less then 7 days no refund.
CAMPING PRICE INCLUDE :
- Hotel accommodation and meals in Dharamshala before and after the camp.
- Items and services of personal nature like soft drinks. Alcoholic drinks (not recommended) etc.
- Any other services that are not mentioned above.
THINGS TO BRING
- Day sack to carry water bottle, camera, personal clothing
- sports shoes.Any running shoes that you are comfortable to walk with
- Sun protection : sun screen lotion, sun glasses and cap.
- T-Shirts, loose trouser while walking.
- Lights jacket or wind proof jacket.
- Flip flops.
- Small Torch and rain coat in case of rain.
- Personal medicines if any.
SAMPLE MENU :
- BREAKFAST : Butter / Jam / Toast / Omelette / Porridge / Alloo Prantha Tea or Coffee
- HOT LUNCH : Rice / Dal / Mix Veg / Green salad / Papad / Pickle etc.
- EVENING TEA : with Cookies and Pakora.
- DINNER : Soup / Rice / Chapatis / Mix Veg. / Dal / Mutter Paneer / Green Salad / Papad and Pickle etc.