Barot valley lies in mid Himalayan range and it is a very beautiful valley with all attractions of nature. If you want to spend your holidays with mother nature and peacefully then this tour package is just for you and your family.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes / Excludes
- More Info's
Barot Valley is located on the banks of the Uhl River in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Lush landscape, stretching to as far as the eye can see, and cool year-round weather make it a perfect holiday retreat. Here, you have a chance to see numerous waterfalls, along with verdant mountains, snow-bound peaks and open farmlands. Due to its hilly geography, the valley is perfect for trekking, which is one of the best ways to explore the Himalayas. The Barot Valley forms a natural pathway into Bara Bhangal, one of the remotest Himalayan villages.
DURATION : 01 NIGTH 02 DAYS
ALTITUDE : 1830 MTS
DISTANCE : 65KM BY JEEP & FROM MCLEOD GANJ (ONE SIDE)
DAY 1 : Morning arrive Mcleod ganj bus stand and transfer to Hotel for fresh up. After fresh up and Breakfast we drive to Barot lunch enroute at Bir total distance 90 KM one way. We reach Barot in the evening. Barot is famous for Trout Fishing. Every year thousand of Domestic and foreigners tourist comes for fishing. There is also a little Hydro Project on UHL River. O/N Camp at UHL river side.
DAY 2 : After Breakfast we enjoy Fishing at UHL River. Afternoon we drive back to Dharamsala enroute visit Baijanth Temple and Palampur tea garden.
PRICE INCLUDE :
- Camping Include Dome/Alpine shape tents Include sleeping Bags,Sleeping Mattress, Kitchen and Toilet facility.
- All vegetarian meals beginning with breakfast on Day 01 to breakfast on Day last of the trek.
- Refreshment during Cycling.
- Back up van.
- Professional guide.
- Best quality Cycles.
- Bone fire.
- Travel between Delhi and Mcleodganj (can be arranged by us on request)
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- 25 % of the total payment at the time of booking.Full and final payment on arrival time.
- 8 days before the tour starting date : 50% charge.
- less then 7 days no refund.
THINGS TO BRING
- Day sack to carry water bottle, camera, personal clothing
- sports shoes.Any running shoes that you are comfortable to walk with
- Sun protection : sun screen lotion, sun glasses and cap.
- T-Shirts, loose trouser while walking.
- Lights jacket or wind proof jacket.
- Flip flops.
- Small Torch and rain coat in case of rain.
- Personal medicines if any.
SAMPLE MENU :
- BREAKFAST : Butter / Jam / Toast / Omelette / Porridge / Alloo Prantha Tea or Coffee
- HOT LUNCH : Rice / Dal / Mix Veg / Green salad / Papad / Pickle etc.
- EVENING TEA : with Cookies and Pakora.
- DINNER : Soup / Rice / Chapatis / Mix Veg. / Dal / Mutter Paneer / Green Salad / Papad and Pickle etc.