Dharamshala is a city in the upper reaches of the Kangra Valley and is surrounded by dense coniferous forest consisting mainly of stately Deodar cedar trees. The village of McLeodGanj, lying in the upper reaches, is known worldwide for the presence of the Dalai Lama. On 29 April 1959, the 14th Dalai Lama (Tenzin Gyatso) established the Tibetan exile administration in the north Indian hill station of Mussoorie. In May 1960, the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) was moved to Dharamshala.
Total Distance :40
Cycle type : MTB
Brand :Montra / Btwin / Merida / Bianchi / Raleigh
Cycling to one of the remote villages around Dharamsala.You will get to visit Gaddi Shepherds Villages and High Mountains with spectacutar snow view of Kangra Valley.
Day 01 : Mcleod Ganj – Narwana
Arrival Mcleod Ganj.After fresh up and B/Fast we start Cycling to Narwana Village through Dharamsala / Darnu/Kandi/Khaniyara/Aghanjer Mahadev/Yol.O/N Camp at Narwana.
Day 02 : Narwana – Yol Cantt – Dharamsala
Morning after Lunch start cycling to Dharamsala Bus Stand.An evening we take Bus to Delhi or own destination.
PRICE INCLUDE :
- Camping Include Dome/Alpine shape tents Include sleeping Bags,Sleeping Mattress, Kitchen and Toilet facility.
- All vegetarian meals beginning with breakfast on Day 01 to breakfast on Day last of the trek.
- Refreshment during Cycling.
- Back up van.
- Professional guide.
- Best quality Cycles.
- Bone fire.
- Travel between Delhi and Mcleodganj (can be arranged by us on request)
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- 25 % of the total payment at the time of booking.Full and final payment on arrival time.
- 8 days before the tour starting date : 50% charge.
- less then 7 days no refund.
THINGS TO BRING
- Day sack to carry water bottle, camera, personal clothing
- sports shoes.Any running shoes that you are comfortable to walk with
- Sun protection : sun screen lotion, sun glasses and cap.
- T-Shirts, loose trouser while walking.
- Lights jacket or wind proof jacket.
- Flip flops.
- Small Torch and rain coat in case of rain.
- Personal medicines if any.
SAMPLE MENU :
- BREAKFAST : Butter / Jam / Toast / Omelette / Porridge / Alloo Prantha Tea or Coffee
- HOT LUNCH : Rice / Dal / Mix Veg / Green salad / Papad / Pickle etc.
- EVENING TEA : with Cookies and Pakora.
- DINNER : Soup / Rice / Chapatis / Mix Veg. / Dal / Mutter Paneer / Green Salad / Papad and Pickle etc.